Primelite’s minimum order requirement is $100.00
All fixtures carry the I.B.E.W. A.F. of L. label
Terms of Sale
- Our terms are 1% 10 Net 30 – we must receive a check within the first 10 days after the invoice is sent in order to allow a 1% discount. Otherwise, the total amount is due within 30 days.
- Payments made by credit card are not entitled to a discount.
- Interest of 1 ½ % per month will be charged for all past due accounts. Any additional cost incurred in the process of collection will be billed to the customer.
- On orders over $2,000, we will require a deposit of half the amount before we can process the order. The balance must be paid according to terms. These deposits are non-refundable.
- Price quotes are valid for 6 months after the date given. After 6 months orders are subject to any standard price increase.
- All prices are subject to change without notice!
- Primelite covers full freight on all shipments of value of $1,500.00 net or more except the following states: Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada and Arizona. These states are charged freight on orders above this amount, but with a 5% freight allowance.
- Items are shipped with FedEx Ground or standard truck shipments within the USA.
- Services such as having the shipping company call in advance and requesting a signature as proof of delivery can be made at an additional cost.
- Freight charges for express shipments are charged in full.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to accept delivery during normal business hours. If we have to reship an order that comes back to us because the customer was not there to accept it, freight will be charged again.
- If a customer requests to split shipments on an order that is freight allowed, one of the shipments will be billed for freight. All split shipments on orders that are not freight allowed will be charged freight.
- For any pole order where a customer requests for the anchor bolts and templates to be sent ahead of time, there will be a freight charge.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to open and inspect all boxes upon delivery, even if the items are not intended to be used right away. Primelite must be notified of any damaged or missing goods within one week, after which time we are no longer responsible. If any items are damaged, we will require photos in order to process the claim with the shipping company. No credit will be issued without these photos.
- Before merchandise can be returned, a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number must be given by the factory. No credit will be given if this number does not appear on the carton.
- Restocking fees and freight both ways will be charged.
- Items that are specially ordered cannot be returned.
- Orders that are cancelled after 1 week of the order date or that have already been started at the time of cancellation will incur a 15% restocking charge.
Primelite guarantees the original purchaser for one year, from the date of the invoice, that all items shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Should any defects of these sorts occur within that time, under normal and proper use, we will repair or replace without charge those deemed to be defective. Primelite will not be responsible for any labor or freight charges in connection with the return or replacement.